MAGALIA, Calif. - Cal Fire and the Bureau of Land Management will be conducting a control burn North of Magalia near Doe Mill Ridge and Scott Road today.
They plan to burn 15 acres of brush that has been left over from previous forest thinning projects, weather permitting. According to the Bureau of Land Management, this burn will help reduce the risk of wildfires in the area and improve forest health.
Cal Fire says that smoke may be visible from Forest Ranch and the valley floor.
- Controlled Burn Near Doe Mill Ridge Tuesday
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Burned property problems on the ridge
- Control Burn at Stumps Field
- Control Burn Planned near Cohasset
- Control Burn Scheduled in Oroville
- Government Shutdown Halts Controlled Burns
- Control burn in Butte County
- CAL FIRE will conduct control burn at Loafer Creek, Tuesday
- Attic fire burns part of Kelly Ridge home