BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A logo that represents Butte County strength and resilience after the Camp Fire is getting a lot of attention.
Zack Acker, co-owner of 12-Volt Tattoo in Chico came up with the logo right after the Camp Fire.
People started requesting the design for tattoos.
Acker's wife, Karen says people are looking to get the logo on shirts.
Klean Canteen and Made in Chico both want the logo as well.
Acker says the logo raised hundreds of thousands of doallrs for organizations that support camp fire survivors.
He also added that tattoos and decals are still available.
- Butte Strong Logo Grows as Local Phenomenon
- Butte County Marijuana Grow Laws Being Enforced
- Feather Falls Brewing Company Releases 'Butte Strong' IPA
- Butte Strong Fund Launched for Camp Fire Recovery
- Once-in-a-century ‘Super Blue Blood’ lunar phenomenon eclipses tomorrow morning
- Liens placed on Butte County properties with pot grows
- Michigan Breweries Sell Resilience Butte Strong IPA to Raise Money for Camp Fire Victims
- Strong Storm Moves In Sunday
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte College Welding Program