The Butte County Search and Rescue team has launched a Capital Campaign to raise money for a new Mobile Command Trailer and Tow Vehicle.
The all volunteer team operates as an auxiliary of the Butte County Sheriff's Department, it is a non-profit that relies solely on donations. It has been operating in Butte County for the past 56 years.
The team needs to replace its current Mobile Command Vehicle, a former military ambulance that is 24 years old and is increasingly unreliable and difficult to find repair parts for.
The Mobile Command Vehicle is critical for every search effort, housing work stations, computers, wireless networking, printers, radio communication and other high technology tools.
The goal is to purchase a new 2017 Ford F350 4x4 Diesel Pickup, outfitted with a shell/storage over the bed, winch, and Code 3 lights and siren.
It would tow a new 16-foot long custom-built trailer, designed with multiple work stations, computers, communications, generator and shore power capability, heating and air conditioning and interior/exterior lighting.
The total cost is $100,000. The goal is to raise at least 50% with the current Capital Campaign, which ends December 31st.
This campaign is unique in that Sponsorship Opportunities are being offered, a rare chance to have your business name or the name of a loved one permanently attached to the command trailer, as a financial supporter of the command trailer project.
Sponsorship opportunities range from Platinum for a $5,000 minimum donation... To Bronze, for a $100 donation.
For information you can call (530)895-6577, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their webbsite at www.buttesar.org.
- Butte Search & Rescue Launches Capital Campaign
- Butte Co. Search and Rescue Welcomes K-9 Pup
- Butte County Search and Rescue holds fundraiser for K-9 unit
- Butte Choice Energy launches new website
- Bernie Sanders launches second presidential campaign
- Search & Rescue Prepared For Summer
- Butte County: Swift Water Rescue Type-1 certified
- Chico State President wants to "Transform Tomorrow" through capital campaign
- Butte Strong Fund Launched for Camp Fire Recovery
- DMV launches campaign to combat unlicensed vehicle dismantling