BUTTE COUNTY, Calif.—On Saturday May 26th all B-Line Route buses will be free to ride.
This includes all routes through Butte County, including Chico, Oroville, Paradise, and Gridley.
Butte Regional Transit or B-Line wants to say thank you to their regular passengers, and also encourage new people to try the bus for a day.
The regular fare to ride the bus in-town is normally $1.50 and intercity routes are normally $2.00.
On Saturday May 26th B-Line will pay your way.
For more information you can visit their website.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day
- B-Line fares set to increase in Butte County
- Free Adoption Day for Butte Humane Society
- Butte College to Offer Free Tuition Due to Large Donation
- Butte Home Health & Hospice offers free 5 Wishes Presentation
- Butte County Transitions out of Peak Fire Season
- Free Thanksgiving Meals in Butte County
- Butte College to offer free tuition, waiving fees beginning Fall 2018
- Local business offering free Christmas tree disposal
- Chico Nissan-Hyundai Offers Free Filter Change