OROVILLE, Calif. - Seven people were arrested in Oroville when the Butte Interagency Narcotics Task Force served a search warrant on Thursday, the task force said.
The task force, Butte County Sheriff’s Office Special Enforcement Unit and its Investigation Unit served the warrant at the 700 block of Yuba Ave. in Oroville.
When the task force arrived at the residence, which has a travel trailer in the front, a male and a female tried to escape by climbing out the window and on the roof.
Deputies saw the male and female and they returned back into the residence.
Deputies continued to enter the residence when they detained several people including the two who attempted to escape out the window. Two people were also detained in the travel trailer.
After a search, agents found heroin, methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
The seven people are:
- Cassandra Coffman, 31-years-old, arrested and booked into Butte County Jail for four outstanding arrest warrants.
- Chelsey Dionne, 32-years-old, arrested and booked into Butte County Jail for two outstanding arrest warrants.
- Christopher Fox, 29-years-old, arrested for two charges.
- Cody Hofius, 32-years-old, arrested for two charges and released with a notice to appear in court.
- Kristin Orozco, 38-years-old, arrested and booked into Butte County Jail for an outstanding felony arrest warrant and was additionally charged for bringing controlled substances into jail.
- Brett Rogers, 35-years-old, arrested for possession of heroin and released with a notice to appear in court.
- Manderisa Tate, 29-years-old, arrested for possession of heroin and methamphetamine and released with a notice to appear in court.