Butte Home Health & Hospice is hosting an informational gathering and offering free copies of "Five Wishes" to area residents to help with end of life planning.
"Five Wishes" is the most popular document in the U.S. used to help people with life threatening illnesses and their families make meaningful and understandable decisions when it comes to personal, legal, spiritual and medical matters. That way loved ones aren't left guessing about your wishes.
Butte Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest hospice providers in Northern California, dating back to 1987.
The "Five Wishes" Presentation takes place on Thursday, November 14th from Noon to 1 p.m. at the BHHH Offices, located at 10 Constitution Drive in Chico.
While it is FREE, space is limited to you are asked to RSVP to (530) 895-0462 or online at www.buttehomehealth.com.
- Butte Home Health & Hospice Offers "5 Wishes" Presentation
- More Than 40 Hospice and Home Health Patients Unaccounted For During Carr Fire
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day
- MONCA presents What, Us Worry?
- Monca Presents ‘The Body Electric’
- Butte College to Offer Free Tuition Due to Large Donation
- Butte County Library App Offers Thousands of Online Books
- Master Gardeners of Butte County Offer Fall Workshops
- New V.A. Clinic To Offer More For Butte Co. Vets
- Feather River Hospice Light Up A Life is Thursday