BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County issued its first Camp Fire rebuilding permits on Wednesday.
Eight permits have already been issued for the town of Paradise. These two new rebuilding permits were issued to those impacted outside of Paradise.
The two permits were issued on Wednesday for a home on Ishi Drive and a home on Oak Ridge, in the Spanish Gardens area.
Planning officials said they have received 35 applications for building permits for new homes in the Camp Fire area. They have received 11 for homes to be built for people moving out of the burn area and into other parts of the county.
Permits will be issued when the property is certified clean after the debris removal.
- Butte County issues first rebuilding permits after Camp Fire
- Town of Paradise issues first rebuild permit
- First Paradise rebuild permit issued to family of 3
- Contractor Shortage for Camp Fire Rebuild
- Rebuilding Paradise after the Camp Fire
- Butte County Fire
- Butte College Hosts Business Rebuilding Classes
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Flash Flood Watch for Camp Fire Burn Scar
- Butte County District Attorney Issues Scam Warning
- 6 months after the Camp Fire: Rebuilding Paradise