BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - All 37 polling locations in Butte County will no longer be in use with a new system beginning early next year.
Mail-in ballots and "vote centers" will be taking place of the typical polling locations.
The new system will begin next year for the March 3 presidential primary. Registered voters will receive a vote-by-mail ballot and pre-paid return envelope before the election.
Those who wish not to mail in their ballots can drop it off at any of the 13 vote centers up to ten days before the election.
- Butte County changes to vote-by-mail only elections
- Butte County Election Results
- Vote By Mail has Begun
- Butte County Election Results Update
- Early Voting In Butte County
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results
- Official Butte County Primary Election Results
- Mistake on Glenn County Mail Ballots
- Shasta County: Status of Mail-in Ballot
- Butte County Looking for Poll Workers for the Primary Election