BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Registrar of Voters has released locations where voters can drop off their mail-in ballots ahead of the 2021 Gubernatorial Recall Election.
Ballots must be placed in the peach return envelope m signed under the privacy flap, sealed and dropped into a ballot dropbox.
Ballots in Butte County began to be mailed out on Monday and voters should expect to get the packets by Aug. 25.
Voters who have not received the ballot packet by Aug. 27 should contact the office at (530) 552-3400.
All drop-off locations will be available from Aug. 17 to Sept. 14.
The following locations are where voters can drop off their ballots in Butte County:
- Biggs: Biggs City Hall at 465 C St.
- Gidley: Butte County Library at 299 Spruce St.
- Chico: Butte County Library at 1108 Sherman Ave.
- Chico: CSU, Chico BMU at W. Second St and Chestnut St.
- Chico: Chico City Hall at 411 Main St.
- Chico: Department of Employment and Social Services at 765 East Ave.
- Durham: Butte County Library at 2565 Durham-Dayton Highway
- Oroville: Hall of Records at 155 Nelson Ave.
- Oroville: Butte County Library at 1820 Mitchell Ave.
- Oroville: Oroville City Hall at 1735 Montgomery St.
- Palermo: Palermo Union School District at 7390 Bulldog Way
- Paradise: Butte County Library at 5922 Clark Rd.
- Paradise: Paradise Town Hall at 5555 Skyway Rd.