BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - If you're looking for a job, there's an event you don't want to miss.
Tuesday, Butte County is hosting the annual Fall Job Fair. Nearly 40 employers are expected to attend.
It is from 12 - 4 p.m. at the Elks Lodge, located at 1705 Manzanita Ave.
Make sure to bring your resume and dress to impress!
- Butte County to Host Job Fair Tuesday
- Caltrans Job Fair in Marysville
- 300 New Jobs Available in Butte County
- Gridley Girl Beats Cancer, Wins Big at Butte County Fair
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Trunk or Treat Safety Fair
- Glenn County Fair Preps
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Butte County Election Results