BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has lifted evacuation warnings for the community of Nord and Richvale due to flooding.
Both evacuation warnings were lifted effective as of 3 p.m. on Feb. 15.
The sheriff's office first issued the evacuation warning for Richvale on Feb. 13 around 4:30 p.m. due to flooding. The evacuation warning included the area between the Sacramento River and Highway 99 from Nelson Shippee Road to Highway 62.
The sheriff's office first issued the evacuation warning for the community of Nord on Feb. 15 around 9:20 a.m. due to potential flooding of Rock Creek.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warnings in Nord and Richvale
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warning for Richvale area
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Evacuation Warning for Pulga
- Butte County Sheriff's Office reduces River Road evacuation order to warning
- Evacuation orders and warnings issued in Butte County
- Wildfire evacuations lifted in Siskiyou County
- Delta Fire: All Evacuations Lifted
- Chico police investigating stabbing on Nord Avenue
- Nord Avenue stabbing suspect to enter plea
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Investigating Attempted Kidnappings