BANGOR, Calif. - Butte County sheriff's deputies rushed to a home on Bangor Park Road and Dunnstone Drive early Sunday morning.
The sheriff's office says that they now have a search warrant out because of that incident but won't tell us who or why at this point.
We are working to find more details.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office has warrant out on person after responding to home
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Investigating Attempted Kidnappings
- Sheriff's Office Camp Fire Missing Person List
- Butte County Peace Officer Memorial
- Naloxone distributed to Butte County first responders
- Butte County Sheriff Search for Suspects in Home Invasion Robbery
- Update: Butte County Sheriff's office detectives continue homicide investigation
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Releases Camp Fire 9-1-1 Calls
- Butte County Sheriff's Office actively searching for missing Oroville teen
- Butte County Sheriff’s Office arrest man for multiple burglaries