BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has issued an evacuation warning for the community of Pulga due to the potential for flooding in the area.
The warning goes into effect on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at 10 p.m. through Thursday, Jan. 17, at 7 a.m.
The sheriff's office advises residents in this area to evacuate to higher ground prior to 10 p.m. on Tuesday.
The National Weather Service has issued a flood watch for Butte County, which includes areas impacted by the Camp Fire. This flood watch is in effect beginning Wednesday, Jan. 16, and goes through Thursday, Jan. 17.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Evacuation Warning for Pulga
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warning for Richvale area
- Evacuation orders and warnings issued in Butte County
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warnings in Nord and Richvale
- Butte County Sheriff's Office reduces River Road evacuation order to warning
- Butte County District Attorney Issues Scam Warning
- Butte County Sheriff's Office warns of new phone scam
- New evacuation alert coming to Butte County
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Flash Flood Watch for Camp Fire Burn Scar
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Investigating Attempted Kidnappings