BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has issued a flash flood watch for the Camp Fire burn scar areas.
The flash flood watch is in effect from Saturday, Feb. 2 at 10 a.m. until Monday, Feb. 4 at 6 p.m.
Periods of heavy rain are in the forecast for the weekend with possible thunderstorms. This could generate debris flows that are possibly life-threatening.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Flash Flood Watch for Camp Fire Burn Scar
- Flash flood warning issued for Camp Fire burn scar
- Flash flood watch in effect for Camp Fire burn scar
- Flash Flood Watch: Butte County
- Flash Flood Watch Issued for Camp Fire Burn Area
- National Weather Service issues flash flood watch for Carr, Hirz, Delta burn scar
- Flash Flood Watch for Area Burned by Camp Fire
- Flash Flood Watch in Place for Butte County
- Debris removal resumes in Camp Fire burn scar
- Trees cause hazards in Camp Fire burn scar