UPDATE 3:20 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has lifted an evacuation warning in place for the Richvale area of Butte County.
UPDATE 2/15/19 at 3:00 p.m. The Evacuation Warning for the Richvale area between the Sacramento River and HWY 99 from Nelson Shippee Road to HWY 162 has been lifted.#ButteSheriff pic.twitter.com/4eRh5RiqWF
— Butte County Sheriff (@ButteSheriff) February 15, 2019
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has issued an evacuation warning for the Richvale area in Butte County.
The warning is in effect for the Richvale area between the Sacramento River and Highway 99 from Nelson Shippee Road to Highway 162 due to potential flooding in the Cherokee Canal.
Sandbags are available for the public at the Butte County Rice Growers Association (BUCRA) located at 1193 Richvale Highway.
— Butte County Sheriff (@ButteSheriff) February 14, 2019
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warning for Richvale area
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warnings in Nord and Richvale
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Evacuation Warning for Pulga
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas
- Butte County Sheriff's Office reduces River Road evacuation order to warning
- Evacuation orders and warnings issued in Butte County
- Wildfire evacuations lifted in Siskiyou County
- Delta Fire: All Evacuations Lifted
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Investigating Attempted Kidnappings
- Masonic Fire: 100 Percent Contained, Evacuations Lifted