Photo Gallery 4 Images
COHASSET, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Special Enforcement Unit served a search warrant at a Cohasset home and busted a drug lab.
The agents went to the 10200 block of Cohasset Road in the town of Cohasset on Dec. 13 when they came across a Butane Honey Oil lab consisting of extraction tubes, butane canisters and a vacuum purge oven.
In the lab they found a small amount of Butane Honey Oil as well as several pounds of processed marijuana and marijuana shake, several firearms and approximately 2 and a half ounces of methamphetamine.
Officers arrested Lee Bruce Fox, 55, for possession for sale of methamphetamine, manufacturing a controlled substance, armed in the commission of a felony, possession of ammunition by a felon, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was booked into Butte County Jail with a bail of $175,000.
Kynette Kimmel, 52, was found to be in possession of a small amount of methamphetamine and methamphetamine drug paraphernalia. She was cited and released at the scene for those charges.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Busts Drug Lab in Cohasset
- Plumas County Sheriff's Office bust suspected butane honey oil lab
- Cohasset Evacuation Drill
- Drug agents bust meth and mescaline labs in Chico
- Yreka authorities bust meth, honey-oil lab
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Control Burn Planned near Cohasset
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office arrests two in major felony drug and burglary bust
- Humboldt County Sheriff's Office Makes Huge Heroin Bust