BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office arrested a man suspected of making threats to PG&E workers.
David Stookey, 43, was arrested for allegedly making threats to PG&E workers in the area of Highway 70 and Scooter's Cafe in Concow.
PG&E workers were clearing trees marked for removal so power lines could be replaced when they were approached by Stookey who claimed what they were doing was illegal. He then made threats against the workers.
Stookey was also found to be in possession of a white hard hat and a green and orange safety vest. These were being worn by utility workers in the area.
He was arrested for making criminal threats and entering an emergency area without authorization.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Arrests Man Suspected of Threatening PG&E Workers
- Butte County Sheriff’s Office arrest man for multiple burglaries
- Redding man arrested for assaulting, threatening officers
- Butte County Sheriff's Office arrests suspect in 1991 cold case murder
- Suspected arsonist arrested in Butte County
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Investigating Attempted Kidnappings
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office: Man Suspected of Murdering Wife
- Trinity County Sheriff Deputies Arrest Murder Suspect
- Shasta County Sheriff's deputies arrest shooting suspect
- Butte County Sheriff Search for Suspects in Home Invasion Robbery