Watch the video clipped from our morning show to hear Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea speak about his experience while putting the mandatory evacuation in place after the Oroville Dam Spillway failed.
In a live interview on the Action News Now morning show, Sheriff Kory Honea reflects on the Oroville Spillway Crisis.
Posted: Feb 12, 2018 7:37 AM
- Butte County Sheriff reflects back on the Oroville Spillway Crisis on anniversary
- 1 year anniversary of Oroville Spillway Crisis
- Community party held to reflect Oroville spillway anniversary
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- Sheriff's Office publishes book documenting the Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Voices of Oroville: One year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- Butte County Files Lawsuit Against DWR for Oroville Spillway Damages
- Two-Year Anniversary of Oroville Dam Spillway Emergency
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
Scroll for more content...