BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County Public Works has announced chain controls in areas experiencing severe weather conditions.
Chain requirements are in effect in the following areas:
Skyway from Inskip to Humboldt Road
Humboldt Road from Highway 32 east to the end of the maintained mileage
Butte County Public Works will continue plowing, but advise travelers to carry food, water and a shovel in their car as well as make sure that their cars are in good condition with a full gas tank.
- Butte County Public Works Announces Chain Controls
- Chain controls are in effect in Trinity County
- Butte County Public Works preps for potential flooding from storms
- Controlled burn scheduled in Butte County
- Paving work beginning on Butte County Highways
- Butte County Animal Control shuts down Concow puppy mill
- Mosquito Control: West Nile Virus detected, active in Butte County
- Chain Requirements After Weekend Snowfall
- Butte County Public Health Awarded $40,000 Bike Safety Grant
- Butte County Public Health Confirms Norovirus in Camp Fire Shelter