BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County officials plan to discuss a local hazard mitigation plan on Tuesday.
Officials are working to update the county's 2014 plan against floods, wildfires and severe weather.
The meeting is open to the public and starts at 6 p.m. Tuesday night at the Board of Supervisors Chambers in Oroville.
- Butte County Officials to Discuss Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Assemblyman Gallagher discusses Butte County housing needs
- Official Butte County Primary Election Results
- Butte County Officials Sworn Into Office
- Hazardous material cleanup begins
- Alternative energy plan for Butte County
- Butte Co. Supervisors Discuss Fire Prevention Options
- Butte County locals share about wildfire PTSD
- New trees planted on Concow Ridge for Camp Fire mitigation
- Butte County ICE raids