BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County officials plan to discuss a local hazard mitigation plan on Tuesday.
Officials are working to update the county's 2014 plan against floods, wildfires and severe weather.
The meeting is open to the public and starts at 6 p.m. Tuesday night at the Board of Supervisors Chambers in Oroville.
- Butte County Officials to Discuss Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Butte County contractor to remove hazardous trees
- Assemblyman Gallagher discusses Butte County housing needs
- Butte County supervisors to discuss Butte Creek bridge replacement
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest discusses hazardous pot grows
- Official Butte County Primary Election Results
- Butte County Officials Sworn Into Office
- Hazardous material cleanup begins
- Alternative energy plan for Butte County
- Butte Co. Supervisors Discuss Fire Prevention Options