BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Public Health Office confirmed another case of measles in Butte County.
This brings the total number of cases in the county up to 13.
This case is related to the original outbreak.
Public Exposure to the measles locations include:
- (Butte County Case) Enloe Medical Center, Emergency Room: Monday, May 27, 2019 at 8:43 PM to Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 2:03 AM.
- (Glenn County Case) Enloe Medical Center, Radiology Department: Monday, May 27, 2019 from 6:49 AM to 4:12 PM
- Butte County Measles Cases
- Measles outbreak: Cases confirmed in Butte, Shasta counties
- Three new measles cases confirmed in Butte County
- Measles outbreak: 2 more cases confirmed in Butte County
- Now 7 confirmed measles cases in Butte County
- Health officials confirm 11th case of measles in Butte County
- Butte County health officials confirm 1 additional measles case
- Measles outbreak: Cases by county
- 1 measles case confirmed in Glenn County
- Measles case confirmed in Shasta County