Butte County, Calif. -- The Butte County Public Libraries have just released a brand new app that aims to enhance member experience.
The app is called SimplyE.
Users can download books for free from about 130,000 selections.
The selection pool comes from separate sources instead of directly from the Butte County Public Library. This means there still might be some books in the library you cannot get online.
However, if there is a book you want that is not in the app, you can request it be added into the selection.
As of April 2018, there are currently 45,989 card holders in Chico. There have been about 2,400 uses per month on the app since the soft launch in January.
FOLLOW LAURA ENG ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Butte County Library App Offers Thousands of Online Books
- Library Fee Amnesty in September for Butte County Library Cardholders
- Shasta County Now Offering Burn Permits Online
- BCSO to offer CCW license applications online
- Beloved Redding Library Book Sorter to be Retired
- Master Gardeners of Butte County Offer Fall Workshops
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Voter Guide