Photo Gallery 7 Images
Butte County, Calif.—The Butte County Department of Public Works has launched an Interactive Road Conditions Map that highlights County road conditions.
The map is available on the Butte County website as well as on the Butte County Connect App.
The Interactive Road Conditions Map allows community members to view changes in roadway status for county-maintained roads.
The map will also include information on the anticipated time the road is expected to be impacted.
The map will also show traffic controls that are in place and available detours and seasonal road closures.
The information can be viewed on desktop and mobile devices.
Community members can download the Butte County Connect app in the Google Play Store or in the Apple Store.
Once you have downloaded the app you can also report items of concern, find a library branch, pay property taxes, and view county service information.
Stay with Action News Now for all things local. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Butte County Interactive Road Conditions Map
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process
- Interactive Maps: Carr Fire Activity, Structures and Repopulation
- Flooded Roads in Butte County
- Storm Watch: Road Conditions in Shasta County
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Butte County Election Results
- Butte County Measles Cases