Butte Co., Calif-- Several areas across Butte County are closed or slowed due to flooding on the roadway.
Highway 99 South of Keefer Road is open in both directions but traffic is slowed and CHP is on scene monitoring the slow-down on both sides of the roadway.
Wilson's Landing Road at Meridian is closed headed West due to several inches of floodway covering the roadway.
In Oroville, Cox Lane and Lonetree is still flooded as well.
- Flooded Roads in Butte County
- Flash Flood Watch: Butte County
- Flood Warning in Butte County through Wednesday
- Stationary thunderstorm caused Butte County flooding
- Butte County Interactive Road Conditions Map
- Modoc County flooding causes multiple road closures
- Flash Flood Watch in Place for Butte County
- Butte County Public Works preps for potential flooding from storms
- Butte County authorities see rise in flood-related rescues
- Butte County first responders rescue 2 from flood waters