Butte County CAL FIRE and the Butte County Fire Department extinguished a house fire in Palermo, saving a dog that was inside the building.
Saturday night around 5:45, firefighters say that they arrived on scene of a fire in a double wide mobile home on Irwin Ave. The first unit that arrived, Butte County Fire Engine Company 72, was able to knock down the fire.
At this point, firefighters were unsure if anyone was in the building and a medic unit responded to the scene. No people were found inside the house, but firefighters say they did rescue and resuscitate a dog who they say was uninjured but suffered from smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation.
- Butte County Firefighters Extinguish House Fire, Save Dog
- Firefighters Extinguish Overnight Shed Fire in Corning
- Firefighters Extinguish Early Morning House Fire in Chico
- Fire Crews Work Quickly to Extinguish Fire
- Cal Fire Extinguishes Magalia Structure Fire
- Butte County Fire
- Cal Fire Butte County Trains Last Group of Seasonal Firefighters
- Firefighters Work to Contain Powellton Fire in Butte County
- Residential Fire in Redding Quickly extinguished by Fire Crews
- Cal Fire Extinguishes Mobile Home Fire in Palermo