BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County District Attorney Mike Ramsey is honoring crime victims as part of National Crime Victim’s Rights Week.
Ramsey’s Victim Assistance Bureau will host a recognition ceremony honoring the service of the local community at 2 p.m. Tuesday.
The ceremony will take place in the Butte County Board of Supervisors chambers.
The Victim Assistance Bureau assisted over 4,100 crime victims last year.
- Butte County District Attorney honors crime victims
- Butte County District Attorney Issues Scam Warning
- Butte County D.A.'s Office Honors Crime Victims
- Butte County District Attorney Holds Press Conference on Fraud Prevention
- CA Attorney General Says Butte County District Attorney Actions in Desmond Phillips Case Justified
- District Attorney Warns of Scams Affecting Carr Fire Victims
- Butte County District Attorney Says Fatal Officer-Involved Shootout Was Justified
- Butte County district attorney says fatal officer-involved shootout was justified
- Shasta, Butte County District Attorneys speak out against death penalty moratorium
- Butte County Fire Department honors their own