BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - COVID-19 vaccination sites have been scheduled in Butte County by Butte County Public Health.
There will be a total of eight different vaccination sites in Butte County in the first 15 days of July.
All the locations will be open to the public and accept walk-ins.
The locations will offer the Pfizer vaccine that was approved for 12-year-olds and older.
The list of the sites are below:
- July 1 - Paradise Junior High: 5657 Recreation Dr. in Paradise 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- July 8 - Gridley Guardian Building/Community Center: 200 Spruce St. in Gridley 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hosted in partnership with Enloe Medical Center and Orchard Hospital.
- July 2 - 20th St. Community Park: 2295 Martin Luther King Jr. Prkwy in Chico 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- July 2 - Chico Grocery Outlet: 2157 Pillsbury Rd. in Chico 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- July 13 - Chico High School: 901 Esplanade in Chico 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- July 14 - Marigold Elementary School: 2446 Marigold Ave. in Chico 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- July 15 - Notre Dame Catholic School: 435 Hazel St. in Chico 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hosted in partnership with Enloe Medical Center.
- July 15 - Nelson Avenue Middle School: 2255 6th St. in Oroville 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hosted in partnership with Walmart Pharmacy.