BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Board of Supervisors will vote on a proposal to raise its salary on Tuesday.
If the proposal is passed, their salary will see a three percent increase from $59,000 to $61,000 per year.
The money for the proposed raise comes out of its general fund dollars and is tied to an increase in pay for county judges. A previously approved measure states that when judges get a raise, supervisors also get a raise.
The board will meet for the second and final time on Tuesday to vote on the proposal.
- Butte County Board of Supervisors to Vote on Pay Raise
- Butte County Board of Supervisors & Paradise, tree removal program
- Butte County Board of Supervisors Support Mechoopda Casino
- Butte County Board of Supervisors Declares Shelter Crisis
- Butte County Supervisors Approve Fiscal Budget
- Butte Co. Board of Supervisors Vote to Repeal Temporary Housing Ordinance
- Mike Ramsey talks to Butte County Board of Supervisors regarding needle program
- Butte Co. Supervisors Discuss Fire Prevention Options
- Board of Supervisors Approves Stanley Avenue Subdivision
- Early Voting In Butte County