BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Search and Rescue Team has an exciting new addition to their team and she’s just 2-years-old!
“Lillie” is a black Labrador who has just completed the last step toward becoming a certified trailing K-9, she started training at only eight weeks old.
She and her handler Sidne have put in over 650 hours of training all leading up to the final test, Type 2 Wilderness Training.
Passing this last threshold has proven that “Lillie” and her handler are ready for Butte County Search and Rescue’s next mission.
- Butte Co. Search and Rescue Welcomes K-9 Pup
- Butte County Search and Rescue holds fundraiser for K-9 unit
- Butte Search & Rescue Launches Capital Campaign
- Butte County Sheriff's Office K-9 Unit kicking off fundrasing campaign
- Search & Rescue Prepared For Summer
- Pups rescued from Carr Fire hoping to be reunited with families
- Butte County welcomes new public health department director
- BCSO K-9 for Veterans Program
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- K-9s get paws-on training