BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Saturday night in Butte County, volunteers and staff were honored at the 6th annual Butte County Fire Department Awards Banquet.
The event included dinner and raffle prizes. All proceeds go to the Butte County Firefighters Burn and Benevolent Fund.
Awards were presented for years of service, Employee of the Year, Firefighter of the Year, and special commendations.
Butte County CAL FIRE crews were busy working out in the field Saturday as well.
They were continuing to work on a very large project that consists of laying out 20,000 sandbags along Keefer Slough north of Chico to prevent flooding during the rainstorms.
- Butte County Fire Department honors their own
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Honors 86 Killed in Camp Fire
- Butte County District Attorney honors crime victims
- Butte County welcomes new public health department director
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Butte County Election Results
- Butte County Measles Cases
- Butte County D.A.'s Office Honors Crime Victims