BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County district attorney has filed a criminal complaint against a former Oroville City Council member.
Butte County District Attorney Mike Ramsey filed the complaint on Monday against Marlene DelRosario, a former Oroville City Council member. She is accused of stealing former Oroville Mayor Linda Dahlmeir's keys at the end of a city council meeting.
Ramsey is currently investigating two videos as evidence. One of the videos is the official video of the Nov. 20, 2018, Oroville City Council meeting.
The second video is an unofficial video that was shot from a different angle. That video has not been released because it is being used as evidence.
DelRosario was charged with petty theft and a count of retaining lost property.
She is expected to enter a plea on April 12.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Butte Co. DA files charges against former Oroville council member accused of stealing keys
- Butte Co DA brings charges to DWR
- Oroville spillway looter charged with stealing
- Butte County Files Lawsuit Against DWR for Oroville Spillway Damages
- Female city council members in Oroville claim gender discrimination
- Battle brewing between Oroville City Council members and the mayor
- Shasta County DA files additional criminal charges against Redding doctor
- Butte County DA Drops Charges in Attempted Kidnapping Case
- Butte DA will stay on Crittenden case
- Butte D.A. Warns Against Price Gouging