BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - One person with major injuries is hospitalized after a vehicle versus motorcycle incident on Highway 70 near Rock Creek Sunday afternoon.
According to Cal Fire, firefighters were at the scene at about 3:30 p.m. and flew the patient out by Enloe flight care.
No further information has been released.
At scene of a vehicle vs motorcycle accident. Hwy 70 at Rock Creek. One patient w/major injuries. Being flown out by enloe flight care.
— CALFIRE Butte County (@CALFIRE_ButteCo) May 13, 2018
This is a developing story check back for updates.
- Butte Co. Cal Fire Responds to Major Crash at Hwy 70 Near Rock Creek
- Cal Fire
- UPDATED: CAL FIRE Butte Unit Responds to Saturday Fires in Yankee Hill, Cherokee, Berry Creek and Yuba Co.
- CAL FIRE responds to Richardson Fire
- Hwy 99 Crash Spike
- CAL FIRE: Arson arrest in Butte County
- PG&E Responds to Cal Fire Allegations
- Butte County CAL FIRE responding to fire at Hyatt Powerhouse in Oroville
- 400-Acre Fire Rips Through Butte County Farmland near Hwy 99
- Cal Fire Butte County on Thomas Fire efforts