BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County Air Quality Management District is set to hold a series of meetings, all in an effort to get community input about proposed projects.
The meetings will be at these locations below:
- 400 Grand Ave., Oroville, Feb. 13, 6:30 p.m.
- 1071 16th St., Chico, Feb. 26, 7:15 p.m.
- 326 Huss Dr., Suite 100, Chico, Feb. 27, 10 a.m.
These meetings were all kick-started after the district was awarded more than $1 million from the state to address poor air quality.
It says Thermalito and Chapmantown are one of the more disadvantaged communities in terms of air quality.
Butte County Air Quality wants to work on air filtration, composite wood product, and zero-emission garden equipment.
One of the projects that Butte County Air Quality recently worked on was approving an electric school bus project for Thermalito Union Elementary School District.
These meetings are an opportunity to learn more about the projects and voice your opinion.
- Proposed projects a discussion for series of meetings with Butte Co. Air Quality
- Air Quality Update
- Air Quality in Butte County Impacted By North State Fires
- Smoke & haze lead to diminished air quality
- Unhealthy air quality & hotter temperatures ahead
- Mostly moderate air quality & mild heat today
- Meeting set to discuss proposed Eaton Road Roundabout
- Some survivors still concerned about post-Camp Fire air quality in Butte County
- 'County Fire' Pushes Smoke to Shasta County, Poor Air Quality
- Chico Heat Game Canceled Due to Unsafe Air Quality