KHSL - As the American public is asked to avoid large crowds due to the coronavirus pandemic, businesses are temporarily closing or revising their hours. Action News Now will update this list as we learn of new developments.
For continuing coronavirus coverage, Click Here
A list of school closures can be found HERE. Below are closures and changes for businesses in the Northern California area.
- Building Resiliency Center is open by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 530-872-6291x411
- Butte County offices located at 25 County Center Drive, in Oroville, will be closed to the public starting Friday, March 27 for the foreseeable future. Read More
- Grocery Outlet in Chico - Revised hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., starting Sunday, March 22
- In Motion Fitness - closed, they plan to reopen on April 1.
- Chico Mall - closed
- Butte County Department of Water and Resource Conservation - Lobby will be closed until March 27 or heard otherwise. If you have an emergency, call their mainline at 530-552-3595.
- Chico Sports Club – closed
- Sierra Nevada – closed through March 23
- Feather Falls Casino – closing the Dreamcatcher Buffet, Golden Feather Lounge, Bow & Arrow Lounge, and The Brewery (Curb-Side delivery will continue for The Brewery.) Read More
- Gold Country Casino – closed
- Downtown Chico businesses - CLICK HERE
- Chico Police Department front lobby - closed, the non-emergency line is 530-897-4900.
- Chico City Hall and Public Works/Parks Office is open by appointment only
- For event cancelations from the City of Chico, CLICK HERE
- Butte County Public Health counters - closed, there is signage at each public entry with a phone number for immediate assistance.
- Haven Humane Society – open but several changes have been made. Read More
- Win-River Resort & Casino – closed through April 6
- Shasta Public Libraries (including Redding, Anderson, and Burney) - closed starting at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 20. Read More
- Redding City Hall – closed until further notice
- The Glenn County Fairgrounds canceled all events until May 10.
- All Orland city facilities will be closed starting Thursday, March 19. You can contact city management at 530-865-1600 for questions.
- Red Bluff City Hall - Closed to public access effective March 18, through March 31. City Hall will work with reduced staff. The public may leave a message for a City Department at 530-527-2605.
- Tehama Superior Court - closed through Friday, April 3. Read More
- Currently, Action News Now has not been notified of business closures in this county.
- FoodMaxx, Lucky and Save Mart - Every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. will be set aside for higher risk populations to shop.
- Subway - Revised hours, open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods - closed
- California State Parks – closed, non-camp ground outdoor areas of parks, like trails and beaches, remain open. Read More
- Trader Joes – revised hours will be 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. The first hour of operation is now reserved for senior citizens. An extra line outside its front door will also be available for seniors.
- WinCo – Revised hours will be 7 a.m. to Midnight
- Safeway – Revised hours will be 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. The company will reserve every Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 9 a.m. for those vulnerable shoppers who must leave home to obtain their groceries unless otherwise locally mandated.
- Target – Revised hours 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. A special hour for senior shoppers is every Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Read More
- Walmart – Revised hours 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Every Tuesday, customers ages 60 and up will have access to the store one hour before it opens until April 28.
- Dollar General – First opening hour dedicated to senior shoppers only, Read More
- Best Buy – Revised hours will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Home Depot – Revised hours will be 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Apple – closed
- Bath & Body Works – closed through March 29
- Chico’s - closed
- DSW – closed
- Zara - closed
- Gap Inc., (includes Old Navy, Banana Republic, Intermix, and Athleta) - closed
- Foot Locker – closed
- Macy’s – closed through March 31
- Sephora – revised hours will be 5 p.m.
- Victoria’s Secret – closed
- Nike - closed through March 27
- Urban Outfitters - closed through March 28
- Abercrombie & Fitch - closed, includes the company's other brand Hollister Co.
- Starbucks – Instituting a "to-go" model in most company-owned stores for at least two weeks. That means cafe and patio seating areas will be closed, though customers can still order at the counter, through the app, and via the drive-through.
- Lush Cosmetics - closed through March 29
- Lululemon - closed through March 27
- REI - closed through March 27
For continuing coronavirus coverage, CLICK HERE
- Businesses currently closed in the North State
- Some North State casinos close, some remain open for business
- Many North State businesses are celebrating veterans this weekend
- North State Halloween Costumes
- North State losing desirability?
- North state snowfall preparations
- North State weather impacts
- North State Restaurant Guide
- Snow forces many Redding businesses to close
- North State Christmas Dinner Traditions