Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and for most the last thing you want to think about is your ex. Except for this year, you might want to.
Pull out your old memory box because Burger King is letting customers trade in those memories for a Whopper.
This Valentine’s Day, certain Burger King locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, and Boston will have Birds of Prey-themed “breakup boxes.”
Birds of Prey is an upcoming movie about Batman villain Harley Quinn. Click here to read more about that movie.
If you bring a printed photo of your ex and stick it inside one of the boxes, you’ll receive a free Whopper. Making your ex finally good for something.
If you're not in one of these cities, don't worry. You can still get a free $3 Whooper through the Burger King app. The company is launching a quiz in their app, giving customers the chance to get a Whopper if answer four out of the five questions correctly.
This offer is limited to one per guest, so only one photo of your ex is needed.
- Burger King will let you trade a picture of your ex for a free whopper on Valentine’s Day
- Burger King is giving delayed travelers free Impossible Whoppers
- Burger King is selling a 'Ghost Whopper' for Halloween
- Burger King thinks moldy Whoppers will get you to buy more burgers
- Burger King will sell upside-down Whoppers to celebrate 'Stranger Things'
- A vegan man claims Burger King cooked Impossible Whopper alongside meat
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween
- Couples say "I do" on Valentine's Day
- Penguins Share Love for Valentine's Day