CHICO, Calif. - Firefighters responded to a commercial structure fire Sunday morning on Highway 32 in Chico.
The fire began shortly before 7:30 a.m. at 3280 Highway 32 west.
Cal Fire-Butte County and the Chico Fire Department responded to the incident.
No one was injured and the cause is under investigation.
- Building Damaged west of Chico by Structure Fire
- Wildfire damages 2 structures in Lake County
- Chico Fire Department Contains Structure Fire on Cohasset
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Fire Crews Battle Structure, Vegetation Fire
- Cal Fire Extinguishes Magalia Structure Fire
- Fire crews respond to Biggs structure fire
- Fire crews extinguish 2 Gridley structure fires
- Chico House Fire Damages Two Homes, Boat
- Partial structure fire contained in Orland