CHICO, Calif.- Hundreds of brides-to-be came out to the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds in Chico to check out ideas for their big day.
The Chico Bridal Show features over 100 exhibitors from all over Northern California.
You can reserve and book on site with local services to secure their services for your date.
Organizers say the event is a one-stop shop for everything you need to plan your dream wedding.
The show's coordinator, Andrew Coolidge, says, "Anything from floors, to your caterer to bakeries, venues, whatever may be involved in a wedding is really what we try to get here at the show."
Desiree McKinney, from Chico, stopped by the show, she says, "It's great, awesome, all the vendors are amazing, and it just really helps you get ready for your special day."
The next bridal show will take place in August at the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds in Chico.
- Bridal Show returns to Chico
- Vendors and couples gather at 'Redding Bridal Show'
- Paradise Resident Returns Home, Shows What Remains
- "Into the Wardrobe" ballet returns to Chico
- Chico Fire Department's return from Thomas Fire
- Chico business has watch stolen, returned
- Thursday Night Market returns in Chico
- New Report Shows Chico Crime is Decreasing
- New report shows decrease in Chico crime
- ESPN documentary shows Paradise Bobcats' return to the field