SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - TRUE Ride and Fall River Brewing Company made a big donation to four-legged law enforcement in Shasta County.
The companies split a $3,600 check between the Redding police, Anderson police, and Shasta County Sheriff's K-9 units.
The local companies raised the money during their Bike, Bark and Brew fundraiser last weekend.
- Local companies make donation to Shasta County K-9 officers
- Officers, K-9 arrest one of Shasta County's Most Wanted
- K-9 helps Shasta Lake deputies make early morning arrest
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office declares local emergency
- Redding K-9 officer detains wanted felon
- Butte County Sheriff's Office K-9 Unit kicking off fundrasing campaign
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office: Most Wanted Criminals
- Shasta County Weighing Three Major Local Measures
- Shasta County Sheriffs: High Speed Chase Suspect Tracked Down by K-9
- Shasta County K-9 unit helps detain woman suspected of threatening husband with axe