SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - TRUE Ride and Fall River Brewing Company made a big donation to four-legged law enforcement in Shasta County.
The companies split a $3,600 check between the Redding police, Anderson police, and Shasta County Sheriff's K-9 units.
The local companies raised the money during their Bike, Bark and Brew fundraiser last weekend.
- Local companies make donation to Shasta County K-9 officers
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office declares local emergency
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office: Most Wanted Criminals
- Shasta County Weighing Three Major Local Measures
- Shasta County Sheriffs: High Speed Chase Suspect Tracked Down by K-9
- Yuba County K-9 retires from sheriff's department
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- BCSO K-9 for Veterans Program