REDDING, Calif. - Breslauer Way is still closed at the railroad crossing in Redding.
Traffic will continue to be affected in the downtown area because of work on the railroad.
Motorists can take Wyndham Lane or South Bonnyview Road as a detour.
Union Pacific is asking drivers to be careful as there may be construction workers in or near the roadway.
They expect to finish the work and reopen the road by Sunday.
- Breslaur Way still closed in Redding at railroad crossing
- Red Cross Shelter Future
- Railroad work affects traffic between Redding, Chico
- Red Cross Shelter Numbers Dwindling
- Firefighters responding to boxcar fire on Redding railroad tracks
- Evacuation Tips from the Red Cross
- Pedestrian Struck in Redding Cross Walk
- Red Cross Camp Fire Shelters to Consolidate
- Red Cross Will Not Close Shelter When the Fairgrounds Lease Expires