Chico, Calif.-- Those gusty Northerly winds are pretty much over, although we could see some winds later into this morning and remaining a little breezy before they die down tomorrow.
We're still seeing that air coming in from the North so humidity did not recover very well overnight.
As the trough of low pressure to our southeast continues to move east, the high pressure has let up a bit from yesterday, calming those winds.
Expect it to stay a little breezy conditions especially in the North valley into Tuesday, and that Red Flag Warning is now extended until 5 p.m. this evening, and we're still looking at high fire danger throughout this week with dry, warm weather continuing
Temperatures will be close to average the next few days, then are expected to cool slightly by mid-week as a system drops down from
This feature may bring a few showers to the northern Sierra on Wednesday.
We'll see that system move south early Thursday, and by this weekend, dry and milder weather is expected heading into next weekend.
- Breezy Monday, Warm Temperatures
- Warming this Weekend & Staying Breezy
- Breezy & warm start to your work week
- Breezy, Warm and Dry All Week
- Warm & Breezy Start to Your Work Week
- Temperatures Warming Up, Up, Up
- Warm weather through Monday
- Mostly dry & breezy today
- Breezy & Warm this Week, While Hurricane Rages to the Southeast
- Breezy through Wednesday, with a warm weekend ahead!