On a chilly Saturday morning, what better way to spend it than with a warm plate of pancakes and Santa Claus!
The Feather River Recreation and Park District hosted “Breakfast with Santa” Saturday morning.
160 people from the Feather River community came together for a warm breakfast.
Visitors took pictures with Santa and kids got to decorate cookies in the craft room.
Marketing specialist Chris Gunn said he hopes these kinds of activities will encourage the community to use the center more often.
“Feather River parks is a community group we have parks we have the activity center and we want the community to have a good time. So we ask the community to come and enjoy our buildings and our facilities and we want to give back to our community every chance we can get,” Gunn said.
Visitors paid $8.50 for fresh pancakes, sausages and fruit.
All the proceeds will go to help the center and all of the activities it hosts throughout the year.
- Breakfast with Santa in Oroville
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Santa Breakfast benefits children with Autism
- Breakfast with Santa Benefits Little Red Hen Children's Program
- Pet photos with Santa
- Redding Operation Blue Santa
- Salvation Army's Santa Shuffle
- Undersheriff Eric Magrini talks Pancake Breakfast
- Fourth of July Pancakes Breakfast & 5K
- Lightning strikes Oroville home