CHICO, Calif. - The Little Red Hen non-profit is hosting Breakfast with Santa Saturday, Dec. 15 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. It's happening at the Eagle's Hall at 20th and Mulberry Streets in Chico.
The event features a full pancake breakfast, activities for kids, raffle baskets and photos with Santa. Mrs. Claus will be there too.
It's all a benefit for Little Red Hen's Children's Program, which serves about 100 children with Autism each year.
Little Red Hen also operates a supportive employment program for adults with disabilities that has five local retail outlets.
Tickets to Breakfast with Santa are $8 for Adults, $5 for 12 and under and 3 and under are free. You can buy them at www.littleredhen.org and at any of their retail outlets or at the door.
- Breakfast with Santa Benefits Little Red Hen Children's Program
- Santa Breakfast benefits children with Autism
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Breakfast with Santa in Oroville
- Little Red Hen Gala planned for March 16th
- Redding Operation Blue Santa
- Torres Shelter Breakfast Program to Boost Job Eligibility
- Scuba-diving Santa Claus delights children in San Francisco
- Pet photos with Santa
- Salvation Army's Santa Shuffle