CHICO, Calif. - Hundreds of people came down to the Boys and Girls Club of the North Valley for the annual "Pasta on the Plaza" Thursday night.
More than 300 Camp Fire survivors are now a part of the Boys and Girls Club in Chico.
A portion of the money goes to the new Phoenix Club, a new clubhouse that lets the club take on more kids, including Camp Fire survivors.
"It's a good idea because then we can do more things for the kids, especially everyone who's been affected by the Camp Fire," said Kaden Conner, a member at the Boys and Girls Club.
The club collected about $30,000 at the end of the event.
- Boys and Girls Club host annual "Pasta on the Plaza"
- Pasta on the Plaza to Benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Oroville Boys & Girls Clubs hosts Barrels, Bites & Bounty fundraiser
- Quota of Oroville hosts fundraiser for Boys and Girls Club
- Exchange club hosts annual firefighter, EMT awards
- Boys & Girls Club Expands in Chico
- Paradise Cook-Off Helps Boys & Girls Club
- Cook-Off benefits Paradise Boys & Girls Club
- The Boys & Girls Club of North Valley to host spaghetti dinner
- Great Harvest bunnies help the Boys & Girls Club