UPDATE 6:41 p.m., August 22, 2019 - Northbound I5 has been reopened at Sims Road following a closure for vehicle recovery.
Traffic is now returning to normal.
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Both lanes on southbound Interstate 5 are blocked due to a two-vehicle collision and rollover.
Caltrans said the crash is approximately two miles south of the Flume Creek in Shasta County.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- I-5 lanes reopened following Thursday afternoon crash
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding
- All Lanes Reopened on I-5 After Big-Rig Crash
- All lanes reopened on I-5 at Fawndale Road after crash
- Southbound lanes of I-5 reopen at South Avenue after flooding
- I-5 reopened after big rig crash in Tehama County
- Truck Drivers Respond to I-5 Reopening
- I-5 reopened following collision in Shasta Lake
- Delta Fire Traffic Conditions: I-5 Reopens After Emergency Closure
- I-5 Reopens Following Hay Truck and Vegetation Fire