CHICO, Calif. - A bomb threat hoax that has affected many areas nationwide on Wednesday has hit multiple locations in Chico as well.
Mike Rodden of the Chico Police Department said that the department has received at least two reports of threatening emails that were sent out to businesses in the Chico area.
One of the reports was for a government agency, and another was from a local business. The department is not identifying the business or agency at this time.
Action News Now is working to find out more information. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Bomb Threat Hoax Hits Chico
- UPDATE: PD Says Walmart Bomb Threat Was A Hoax
- Anderson Walmart Evacuated Following Bomb Threat
- Anderson Police investigate bomb threat at Walmart
- Threat to Antelope Elementary is a hoax, but there will be consequences
- Bomb squad called to Chico Library
- Bomb Threats Emailed to Multiple Locations Across Country
- 3.2 magnitude earthquake hits Chico
- Couple to get $2.5M After Police Called Abduction a Hoax
- Redding High School Shut Down as Part of National Hoax