SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The boil water advisory previously issued for the Clear Creek Community service district and Centerville Community Service District have been canceled.
According to Amy Travis from Shasta County Emergency Operation Center, there is still an advisory in effect for Old Shasta.
No other water systems have reported water quality issues.
The water in Redding is also safe to drink and does not need to be boiled.
For more information, residents can go to this website.
- Boil Water Advisory Canceled for Clear Creek and Centerville
- Boil water advisory issued for Shasta County
- Boil Water Advisory Issued Following Carr Fire
- Boil water advisory issued for Quincy area
- Boil water advisory issued for Quincy
- Boil Water Advisory for Sugarloaf in Shasta County Rescinded
- Boil Water Advisory For Castella Area of Shasta County Rescinded
- 3 small fires quickly contained near Centerville
- Power Pole Hanging Over Centerville Rd. in Butte Creek Canyon After Crash
- Boil Advisory Issued for Sugarloaf in Shasta County