Iowa City, Iowa -- Investigators believe they have found the body of Mollie Tibbetts, a University of Iowa student who has been missing for more than a month.
The 20-year-old woman was last seen July 18, jogging in her hometown of Brooklyn in central Iowa.
Greg Willey, the vice president of Crime Stoppers of Central Iowa, says a body found Tuesday is believed to be Tibbetts.
No information has been released about where the body was found.
Willey says a nearly $400,000 reward fund for her discovery will now become a reward for information leading to the capture of any suspects.
- Body of Missing University of Iowa Student Found
- Body of missing college student found in California park
- Missing Family's Bodies Found in River
- UPDATE: Missing Butte College student FOUND
- Body of missing hiker found in Yosemite National Park
- Body found in irrigation ditch in Oroville
- Body found in Van Duzen River
- “Severely decomposed” body found in Humboldt Co.
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified
- Police Identify Body Found Near Yuba River