PLUMAS COUNTY, Calif. - The body of a missing Chester woman was found in Warner Valley on Saturday afternoon, said the Plumas County Sheriff’s Office (PCSO).
The PCSO said that Janet Dreesman, 54, of Chester was reported missing on March 12, but her body was found more than two weeks later by the PCSO Search and Rescue team.
Dreesman was located at about 3 p.m. Saturday and crews could only reach her by snowmobile as it appeared that several feet of snow had fallen.
As of Saturday, officials are not ruling anything suspicious about her death and the cause has not yet been determined. The case is still under investigation.
For previous information on the story click here.
- Body found in Plumas Co. ID’d as Missing Chester Woman
- Chester woman missing for nearly a month
- Plumas County man still missing
- Dead body identified in Plumas County
- Dog from Chester missing for almost a year
- FOUND: Plumas County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 'at-risk' woman
- Plumas County Sheriff is investigating a body found on Highway 70
- Missing Family's Bodies Found in River
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Plumas County Deputies Searching for Missing Portola Man