Butte County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a suspicious death in Berry Creek.
According to authorities, at around 3 p.m. Thursday, deputies responded to the area of Black Bear Road and found a body.
Sheriff's officials are calling it suspicious in nature and asking the public to come forward with information.
At this time, authorities are not revealing any details about why they believe this is suspicious.
We'll update you with information as soon as it becomes available.
- Body found in Berry Creek; Sheriff's Office calls it a suspicious death
- Butte County Sheriff’s office calls Berry Creek death a homicide
- Siskiyou Sheriff Calls Suspicious Death a Homicide
- 4 Arrested in Armed Assault of Berry Creek Man, Sheriff's Office Says
- Deputies identify suspicious suspect on Berry Creek Elementary campus as 14-year-old
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office investigating suspicious death near Yreka
- Water Truck Fire Burns Driver in Berry Creek Area
- Grande Fire - Progress Stopped on Berry Creek Vegetation Fire
- 1 dead after fight, 10-foot fall in Berry Creek
- Berry Creek Fire Safe Council concerned over wildfire evacuation route