RED BLUFF, Calif. - Red Bluff police are investigating the death of a 30-year-old woman.
The body of Rachel Kay Reynolds was found Tuesday afternoon about 2:30 at a home on the 1000 block of Franzel Road.
Police sergeant Kevin Busekist told Action News Now on Thursday her boyfriend found the body.
There were no signs of forced entry, but Busekist says the death is somewhat suspicious.
Police are waiting for the cause of death and hope to have more information on Friday.
- Body Found at Red Bluff Home, Deemed Suspicious: RBPD
- Red Bluff police: school shooting threat deemed not credible
- Suspicious Package Deemed Safe: Roadways Open
- Red Bluff PD K9 receives body armor
- 200 Gallons of Gasoline Stolen: RBPD
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Mail stolen from homes in Red Bluff
- Mobile Home Catches Fire in Red Bluff
- TCSO Finds Body of Drowning Victim near Red Bluff
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff